Thursday, August 11, 2005

off we go

Well, I'm headed up to Rochester this weekend. Should be nice, we have a family picnic with my in-laws. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, especially those I haven't seen since my SILs wedding, and they still haven't seen Celia yet. There were three pregnant ladies at that christmas so it should be fun catching up with everyone and having the little ones meet. I'm definitely taking lots of knitting with me for the car ride up there, hopefully I'll be able to make some good progress. Though I've had a headache for 2 days now, and it's hard to knit with that.

Unfortunately we're leaving right after work today, so I have to miss my SnB meeting. I was supposed to pick up some squares from our Constant Coverage contest where we all made a bunch of 7 inch squares and now it's time to put the blankets together, but I forgot that we're leaving so I have to get them next week.

I was hoping to get packages to my SP out today, but unfortunately that won't happen until monday. And I placed my first Knitpicks order this week, and can't wait to receive it. I heard yesterday that it has shipped!