Monday, May 08, 2006

MS&W 2006!!

All I can say is WOW! I went to Maryland Sheep and Wool last year, and had a blast! But this year, I had even more fun and bought more yarn! My mom and I met at her hotel and had breakfast, before heading out to the festival. We got there at around 8:45, and it was already crowded! I stopped off at Tess' Designer yarns first, and turned in my sample:

For payment for making the tank, I got this:
The yellow/purple/blue superwash merino will be a sweater for Celia, and the sock yarn will be for socks for me!











Then we wandered over to the main building. So much fiber everywhere!! I went to the Koigu booth and got this:











Then we wandered some more and I got these:


wool roving!!















Alpaca!!
















Merino!!












After some shopping, we needed a break! Here is my mom, having some water. It was hot!


'



At 1:30, I wandered over to the grassy knoll where the knitbloggers were meeting up! I didn't stay long, since I was exasuted and had lots more shopping to do!