Tuesday, August 08, 2006

blah

Yesterday was a very bad day. I have this HSG on wednesday, and they want you taking antibiotics before and after to make sure you don't get an infection. My husband and I both started them sunday, and monday morning I woke up with a horrible headache. I haven't had a headache like that for as long as I can remember- and I've had migranes a lot the last 8 years! I made it in to work, and by 10:30 I was feeling really horrible and a little out of it. After calling the doctor to see if it was due to the antibiotic (they said probably since my eyes were puffy/itchy too), I decided that I wasn't good being at work, so I went home and crashed. I slept from 11 til 3, and woke up feeling a little better. At least well enough to eat some mac n cheese, and get a little work done from home. I'm still a little tired, and my head hurts a little bit, but it's that residual hurt. I'll definitely be at work today, thankfully!

This weekend was good, Nathan had a dentist appt, and we took Celia so she could see what it was like. She insisted on it being her turn after Nathan was done, and thankfully the hygenist had a cancellation, so Celia got her teeth cleaned! It was so cute, she sat on my lap and did such a great job! What a big girl...I can't believe she's getting so big!

Funny knitting content on TV sighting: Celia has been watching Caillou non-stop for weeks now! I was sitting watching with her this morning, and Caillou went to a sheep farm with his grandma. They showed yarn, a spinning wheel, and even how to spin it! I was impressed....maybe the show isn't so terrible/annoying afterall!