Monday, July 16, 2007

Big News!

I have some big news. I've been sitting on it for 2 weeks now, and probably should for 1 more, but I just can't wait!

It's been a crazy couple of months, and we finally got to give IVF a shot last month. After what seemed like forever, we finally got to try. And...it worked!!! I had my beta last wednesday (and a repeat on friday and this morning), and everything so far looks completely normal! A little high, but that just may be that this kiddo is robust. Or it may be that the 2 embryos they put in took. We'll find out how many babies there are next week!! It's so early, so I was a little hesitant to stay anything, but I just couldn't help myself! I'm excited!!

But, I'm just over 5 weeks pregnant now, and I feel fantastic. Sore, tired, queasy, and it feels great! I had my embryo transfer on "day 3" on June 26th, and I took my first home test 8 days later. I've been trying to believe it ever since then! If all goes well, we'll be giving Celia a brother or a sister at the end of February/beginning of March!!