Monday, September 15, 2008

HSKS 6 questionnaire

Potter Name: Emma Scamander

Rav ID: shelbyknits

I am allergic to: smoke

Pets that I have: 1 cat

My favorite yarn: Hmm... Probably socks that rock or Fleece Artist

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? N/A

My favorite flavor: chocolate

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit)
Sock kit, but any of the above would be great!

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length:
Crystal palace or Knit picks Harmony DPN, size 2US, 6 or 8 inches are great

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: anything! I love trying new things

I've participated in HSKS: 0 times, this is my first!!

Do you have a birthday during this swap? Nope!