Sunday, September 25, 2005

creativity

Since I had so much trouble finding a pattern for fingerless gloves that I really loved, I decided to try my hand at making up my own as I go along. I'm using this beautiful deep purple wool/mohair blend that I got from Anmiryam, and I absolutely love them so far! I put a cable on the front, and am about halfway up the first glove. I am going to try to finish the first glove tomorrow/tuesday, I really want to have them finished by the time it gets cold here. At least I have time still!

I did some shopping this weekend too, went to my LYS, Woolwinders and picked a little something up for my secret pal, and actually managed not to buy anything for myself! Then today at target I also found a few other things to add to my first package to send out. Hopefully I'll get to the post office this week.