Friday, February 10, 2006

Fun stuff

I haven't done much knitting in the last week, since I'm trying to give my hands a rest before the Knitting Olympics start up. I have however been very busy making cards, and stitch markers- some of which are on my Etsy store site, and others are waiting to be uploaded sometime this weekend.

And, last night I went to a stamping party for The Angel Company. It was a lot of fun, and we made two cards and a little candy bag with a valentines day label. And I got to close out my book party. I ended up being naughty (but not too naughty) and got some great things for half price, lots of free stamp sets, plus a few that I'm going to use in making cards for my Etsy store. I can't wait for it all to come in now!

Other news, we may move! We're talking about selling our townhouse and upgrading to either a single family home, or a much bigger townhouse. This would be awesome! 4 BR, or 3BR plus a den is a must! I'd actually have an "office/craft room/guest room, plus a room for Celia, and one for once we actually have an other baby. I'm really excited about this, and if there was ever a good time to do it, it would be now! We meet with a realtor on monday night, so keep your fingers crossed for us!