Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Who has the BEST secret pal??!!

I do, I do!! I got home from work to a wonderful surprise! I knew my pal had sent a package but I didn't expect it yet! Inside, was this:




Here are close up's of everything:
First I opened up what was wrapped in tissue paper...labelled "here are some supplies for your new business":



I absolutely love the green and brown beads! So beautiful! I am definitely going to make some great thigns with them. Then there is the yarn charm, which I am definitely keeping for myself! I've been looking for one to use on the bracelet that I use to keep track of points for WW.

Then there were some cute notecards with a sweater, yarn and needles on them. Perfect!



And then, the coolest part: A SPINNING KIT!!! I've been dying to learn how, but haven't gotten a chance to get a drop spindle yet. This is so great, I can't wait to use it. And a fun fact, the sheep who's fleece I'll be spinning, is named Oreo- only my favorite cookie in the world!




So, a huge THANK YOU goes out to my Secret Pal! I am so glad that you are feeling better! You really did your research and definitely picked out some awesome gifts. You made my day!!