Wednesday, July 12, 2006

here's mine too.

Ok, since I asked my participants to post this questionnaire, I thought it would be nice to post it so they can learn a little about me too! I have to say that having a smaller group of participants is so much more fun, I'm actually able to read their blogs semi-regularly, and see all the cool things that they are up to!


1) What is your favorite season of the year? Spring! The flowers are so beautiful, and you can just smell the new life everywhere. I feel like a kid again every spring.

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? Niagara on the Lake in Ontario, Canada. I went on my honeymoon there, tasted hundreds of yummy wines, and love going back every chance I get.

3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I'd love to go to Austrailia!

4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be? A stay at home mom. I hate that I have to work and miss so much time with my baby girl!

5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be? Probably socks, but it would have to be in a hand=dyed yarn, to help make them more special.

6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get?? I'd definitely have to go for some of the Schaefer yarns, I love them, and love to pet them but can't really afford them. The colors are out of this world, and the yarn is just so soft!