Friday, October 06, 2006

More fun questions

Jody posted these questions and I thought they would be fun to answer. If you're in my SP9 group, and you answer the questions on your blog, comment here, I'd love to see your answers!!

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
Probably the couch in my family room, it's right in front of the TV, so I can get some good TV in while I knit.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
I'd probably buy a spinning wheel and spin like mad. Part of what I love so much about knitting is getting to touch all of the yarn!

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
I'd really love to see Asia, especially Singapore (my mom and stepfather have been there many times and I've heard amazing things about it!).

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a teacher, doctor, lawyer, and a mom. All 4. I'm a mom, so 1 out of 4 isn't bad!

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
chocolate peanut butter. Especially if it has lots of peanut butter through it!

So what are your answers???