Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SP9 wound up.

When I got home monday, and after the desire to kill my husband for not taking my daughter to the doctor subsided, I got to open my final SP9 package!! It arrived that afternoon- perfect timing!

Here is what I found in the package:
Twizzlers!! I've already had a handful of them, and boy are they good! It's my usual movie treat, or vacation treat. It's so much fun to have them when I'm neither at a movie or on vacation. ;) Plus a notebook, which I'll either use to keep track of patterns/stash that I have/want to make, or use as a knitting journal. Not sure which yet. Then, there is the yummy purple handpainted yarn, which I am so in love with. I can't wait to ball it up, and use it! She also sent me a sock pattern that I love! I bought it for a swap gift, and wanted to buy 2 but they only had 1...so I bought it for the swap pal. Now i have my own copy! Yay!

Thanks so much Penny for being such a fantastic pal! I can't wait to get to know you now that I know who you are!!