Friday, February 02, 2007

And...I've been figured out!

For the last 3 and a half months, I've been spoiling Kerry, who is one of my SP9 co-hostesses! I felt so badly about not getting her last package out in time, that I gave her a few clues to think about before it arrived...and I'll be if she didn't get it on the first try! I'm curious to see how she got it so quickly...I must have slipped up somewhere!

The clues were:
this isn't my 1st SP, it's my 5th.
my daughter's name isn't Alice (Ally)
I've been reading your blog for about a year and a half.

I tried to be sneaky, but I guess not sneaky enough! She's really good! It's been such a blast spoiling her the last few months, and I know we'll keep in touch (she's kind of stuck with me since we're co-hostessing SP10 together). She's such a fantastic lady, so if you haven't checked her blog out yet, you should!