Friday, February 16, 2007

Wow!

Wednesday, I worked from home to avoid driving in the nasty ice. Celia's day care ended up closing early, so we ended up having a bit of a snow day too. It was so much fun!! And to top it off, I got a nice surprise in the mail!! Kerry, who I spoiled in SP9 sent me a thank you gift! I opened it and nearly fell off the couch! This is what was inside:


The yarn on the left is Sol Joy, a great sock yarn, in fantastic colors! I really love it, and am SO excited to use it!! The second one, is something I'm really excited about!! Handmaiden Sea Silk!! I've never seen it in person, and now that I have some, I can't wait to use it. It's so soft, and silky, and the sheen is just lovely!! I can't thank you enough Kerry!! What a great surprise! And it even came on Valentines day!!