Monday, February 26, 2007

Where to begin!!

First, I'll start with some Stash Enhancements that arrived last week!!

First, I'll start off with my group buy purchase! 100% Purewool, in beautiful laceweight, and worsted weight! Softer than Manos, more yardage and way cheaper! I LOVE it!!!

Then, I have my order of Catalina Yarns Chunky Alpaca in eggplant, for the Trinity Jacket KAL over at Kerry's blog. I also ordered some of the Sol Joy yarn in lovely reds for my Favorite Color Swap 2 pal! The yarn is absolutely dreamy! I cast on immediately, and love it!!


Thursday, my Dharma dyes arrived! I can't wait to sit and play with them one of these days. First I need more undyed yarn to play with.

The weekend was awesome!! We had a birthday party for Celia at our place, several kids from her class came, and it was GREAT!! She had so much fun, and so did the kids. When everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to her, she was so elated it looked like she was going to burst! I've never seen her so happy. Her favorite teacher was there, and her gift was the cake. Her friend is a baker, and made a fantastic chocolate cake with Dora on top. Here's a few pics from her party!


Yesterday was spent inside while it snowed. We actually ended up getting 5 inches of snow! It was great! Celia went outside and played, we made a snowman, she made snow angels, and it was just so much fun! Talk about a fun-filled weekend!

Then today, my baby girl turned 3! She slept until 7, and we gave her the birthday present we got her before school. She was so excited when she realized what it was! She squeeled "A piano for me!! A piano for Celia!! I'm a big girl now!!!" She took brownies with her to school for snack time, and apparently everyone sang to her too. She just loves that!! After school (and work for us), we went to Red Robin for dinner, and Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream. The perfect day for our big girl! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I'm so excited to see what the next year brings, yet I'm a little sad to see the time just flying by. Before I know it she'll be 18!