Tuesday, May 22, 2007

7 random things!

I've been tagged by one of my SP10 group members to do the 7 random things meme. Here goes!

1. I love fruit, and I love food...but having fruit chunks in my food freaks me out. I don't usually like fruit pies, or pastries with whole fruit pieces cooked in it. The only things I like are blueberry muffins/scones, apple pie, and a cake with fresh strawberries (like a strawberry shortcake)...the rest I won't touch.

2. I used to wear a size 9 shoe. After having my daughter, I am now a 10 wide.

3. I don't like it when my feet touch the ground. I almost always have socks and shoes or sandals on. Especially if the ground is wet- the squishiness is just gross.

4. I used to suck my thumb...until I was 12. They had to put a bridge in my mouth to break the habbit before they would put braces on me.

5. I get really anxious in new situations. Whether it's something in general that I haven't done before, or going somewhere where I'll meet a bunch of new people. I used to get so nervous that I wouldn't go at all, but thankfully that has passed. And besides, now I have a kid to take with me for back-up if I need it. ;)

6. I love music! I played Clarinet in high school, and then stopped after I graduated. I pick it up every now and then, but really suck now. Some of it is still in my head as second nature, and then the rest is just gone.

7. I was engaged in high school. It was during my Senior year, and my boyfriend at the time was in his 1st year of college. I went off with him to the same college and we lived together for a year and a half. But he was an ass, and I finally came to my senses and transferred schools. We stayed together for a month after I left, when he cheated on me with a mutual friend, whom he married 7 months later. I'm SO glad that wasn't me he married!!