Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fun contest!

Ali is running a fun contest! If you want to enter the contest- be sure to mention that you found it by way of my blog! Every referrel gives you another entry!! I really love the tank, and the yarn is so yummy!!

Here are my summer knitting goals:

Finish up my Hogwarts Sock Swap pal's socks. I'm about 1/3 way done with sock 1.

Start and finish my Sockapalooza 4 sock pal's socks. I have chosen the yarn...now I need to find the pattern!

Finish a periwinkle cardigan I started for Celia last fall.

Finish a pink tank I started for Celia a few weeks back.

Do some more dyeing!! Too much fun!

Start and finish at least 1 pair of socks for Celia. I have yet to make her a pair!

Make something for myself. I'm not sure what yet though. I have yarn to make a tank for myself, so maybe that. If not, then Work on and finish my Trinity jacket.