Saturday, December 27, 2008

merry christmas

We had a great christmas! Lots of fun was had by all. My favorite gift was my son, who had his first christmas. He was happy, well behaved, and healthy, which was all I asked for! Of course until we got to my friend's house for dinner. He puked all over himself, and me. Not pleasant, but worth every second that I smelled of puke. Because he was here. All the pain and grief from the years before his birth subsided, and I enjoyed every second with him. I have my 2 kids, and I couldn't be happier.

Here's a low-down of the fun gifts I got:
1. Jordana Paige bag in purple
2. box to keep tea in
3. Jewelry box
4. kitchen utensils
5. tea
6. hot cocao
7. Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics
8. organizer for the back of my car
9. Mason Dixon's new book
10. kids knits book