Saturday, November 11, 2006

Coffee swap answers!

Here are the answers for my coffee swap pal Chrissy!

1. Whole bean or ground?
Either is good! My cuisinart coffeemaker has a grinder in it, but I can override it and turn it off for grounds.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Fully loaded please!
3. Regular or flavored?
Either is good. For flavored I usually like almond, hazlenut/chocolate, but not really fruity ones.
4. How do you drink your coffee?
With milk/cream and splenda
5. Favorite coffee ever?
I've like medium roast, not too bold but still has lots of flavor. I don't really have a favorite.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
I'm always willing to try anything!
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Cookies
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
Nope, not really!
9. What treats do you enjoy with your coffee?
cookies, or cake, or pie!
10. Yarn/fiber you love?
Anything soft, in great colors!
11. Yarn/fiber you hate?
acrylic. I use it for some things, but definitely prefer natural fibers
12. What's on your needles?
5 pairs of socks, two or three sweaters, a few scarves, two hats, and other miscellaneous things. I need to have many projects going at different stages.
13. Favorite colors?
Blues, purples and greens
14. Allergies?
Just smoke, anything else is great!
15. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Nope! I'm excited to start shopping!