Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 in review

2006 was an extremely busy year!

We made a few changes:
-Nathan switched jobs, much closer to home now- 10 minute commute vs. 1 and a half hours each way
-We sold our townhouse
-We bought a single family home

We went on a few trips:
-Nashville for my brother's wedding
-Williamsburg for Thanksgiving
-few trips up to Buffalo to visit family

I went to a few fiber festivals!
-Maryland Sheep and Wool in May
-Rhinebeck in October
-Stitches East in November

I learned a few new techniques
-spinning (bought a wheel!!)
-lace (still working on that one...)
-socks!! I'm hooked!!
-tried dyeing with food coloring- and will take an actual class in January

Met a LOT of fantastic bloggers!!
-I participated in many swaps and met some great people
-I even hostessed SP7, 8, 9...and will hostess 10!
-I was even able to meet some of you in person!

Thanks for a fantastic year everyone! I can't wait to see what 2007 brings! I'm sure I'll be meeting more of you, and having even more fun! See you all in 2007!