Thursday, December 07, 2006

success!

I made a trip to the liquor store after work yesterday, and managed to find all that I needed! I did end up getting the Bombay Sapphire Gin, thanks for the advice! I walked in figuring I'd spend $150, since we needed to stock up on the necessities like vodka, rum, tequila, etc, and I really don't like to buy the cheap stuff if I can help it. And why buy a little bottle when we go through it often enough to buy a big one instead?? I'm really not a lush, I just enjoy a margarita, vodka and tea or rum and diet coke every so often. Here's what I picked up:
large bottle of Bacardi Rum
large bottle of Sauza silver tequila
large bottle of Smirnoff vodka
large bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin
bottle of triple sec
bottle of Jack Daniels
large bottle of Yellow Tail cabernet sauvignon
large bottle of Beringer Pinot grigio
large bottle of Fat Bastard Shiraz

And the grand total?? $150.48. I have never gotten that close to a budget without even trying before!! I was so proud of my shopping skills. ;)