Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pleasantly toasted

Today, we spent the day shopping and baking. Again. We went to the mall, and Celia got her picture taken with Santa! She was dressed up so adorably, and was such a good girl! We picked up a few gifts, and came home baked the cut-out cookies. Celia helped for the last bit, and she did a great job! When I get the energy to upload the pics, I'll show you her first cut-out cookies.

Since the kitchen was a mess, we went to Red Robin for dinner. They had a pretty green beverage on the special card, that was called the Disgruntled Elf. Let me tell you this drink was FABULOUS! It had Gin, Tequila, Rum, Triple Sec and Granny Smith apple syrup. Needless to say I'll make a pitcher or two for the Potluck on Saturday. It was just that good. Now I've never bought Gin before, any suggestions on a good brand??