Wednesday, March 21, 2007

contest time!

My SP10 hostess Cecily is having a contest!! First- is to post my SP10 questionnaire! I posted that a week ago, and will link it on the sidebar when I have more time.
Second part of the contest is to post about your favorite WIP. That's easy for me- I am absolutely LOVING the Trinity jacket that I've been working on (KAL is over at Kerry'sblog). It's using Catalina Baby Alpaca Chunky in rich eggplant, and it's just yummy! The stitch pattern is easy to memorize, so it's easy to do while watching TV, and the yarn is just SO soft, it's incredible! This jacket is for me, which is unusual since it's an actual jacket. The only things I've made for myself are accessories. I can't wait for next fall to come so I can wear it! It's going to take me a while to finish though, but it gives me something to look forward to. I'll post a current progress pic tonight!