Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thank you! and some progress...

First, I want to thank you awesome SP10!! Saturday, we got home from bowling, and were about to sit down to dinner when my husband went to get the mail. He brought it over to me and said that I got something from the Easter bunny! I was shocked, and opened the package to find this:


Here you see a needle felting kit!!! I've always wanted to try needle felting, and here's my chance! It's got an easter theme- little chicks. I'm so excited about this! Thanks pal! You rock!

Sunday, we took a mini-roadtrip down to Fairfax to go to Wegmans, aka. the best grocery store in the world. I grew up with Wegmans around the corner, in most towns. The store in Fairfax is just amazing! It's about 4 times the size of most grocery stores in the area, and they do things the same as they do at home. They even carry my "local favorites' from Buffalo, which is so cool! I picked up my favorite hotdogs, spaghetti sauce, baked beans, and wine. Way too much fun.

Here's a few shots:

We ate REAL pizza- yummy!! And when we were sitting down, I saw a group of ladies knitting in the corner, and then recognized one of them as Amber from the dye class I took back in January!




Here's a pic of my progress on the Trinity Jacket! I'm in love!


And, here's one of the Daffodils from my garden. I knew we had bulbs planted (saw them start to come up when we saw the house last year before we bought it. But we didn't know what they were, or what color! Apparently we have daffodils!!