Monday, March 26, 2007

wine, wine and more wine!!

Well, today was one of those mondays. It started off with a trip to my GYN, which is always a gal's favorite thing to do! Then, as I was finishing my lunch, my supervisor came to see me, we went for a walk and I found out some bad news about my department. A lot has been changing, and some things we thought wouldn't change, are likely changing. So I have a lot to think about, and need to figure out some things. Fun times!

Needless to say, I got home and at dinner, my husband mentioned that he was surprised I wasn't drinking! I told him that I was waiting until after I got Celia to bed, since I have less patience with her when I've been drinking. He looked at me funny, and reminded me that I put her to bed last night, and tonight was his night (but of course if I really wanted to put her to bed, I could). Well! I heard that, and said Yeah- I'm hitting the wine...thanks! So 2 glasses of shiraz later, here I am!

I have a great post tomorrow- a huge thank you to my awesome Secret Pal!! She sent this very cool kit to needle felt- chicks!! They're adorable, and I can't wait to try it!! Pics and a proper Thank You tomorrow (when I'm more sober)!