Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Knitters Treat Exchange, part 2

Hi pal!! I got your comment, and here are my answers to your questions!!

Do you have a favorite sock designer?
Some of my favorites are Cookie, Chrissy, but I love most of the patterns that are just pretty! I am working on finishing up the Embossed Leaves socks from Interweave Knits, and have about 5 pairs on the needles right now (ok...more like 8). I have a habbit of liking to have projects in all different stages of completion. I have some that are close to being done, and others that haven't turned the first heel yet. And sometimes I just want to cast-on something new.
Aside from the mags that you subscribe to, are there others that you buy regularly?
I don't usually buy many mags. I did just buy Knit Simple's spring edition, because one of my previous SPs, Saun, had her pattern on the front cover!! I don't care much for Knitters, but the others (knit1, knit simple, and the european ones I"ve seen have all been great! I used to subscribe to Parents and Parenting, but never had time to read them, so I didn't renew them when they expired. I also love Food and Wine, Gourmet, Cooking Light, and Real Simple, but don't have subscriptions anymore.
Or some that you look at but don't buy but want to...???
Just Knitters. I like most of the other mags out there!

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.