Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sockapalooza 4 package

Yesterday, I finished my Sockapalooza 4 socks! Here they are!

They immediately went into a woolwash bath, and they're drying as I type! I'm hoping they're dry by tomorrow morning. My fingers are crossed!!

I also received the socks from my pal yesterday!! I have to say, she went way above and beyond- they are absolutely gorgeous!! Here's a pic of the package she sent:



The socks are truly stunning. Made of Cherry Tree Hill, and SO soft! The lacy pattern is the hanauma bay sock pattern, and I absolutely love it. The other gifts in the package include Claudia Handpaint in Toast, hand soap, a Loopy Ewe sock book, a row counter/bracelet that is just awesome (and made by my pal, Moonlight Knitter), a fun ornament that's from her home town- a pig for the hog capital of the world, a notepad, a keychain, and a beautiful handmade bag- which has sheep on the outside and piggies on the inside. I love it!! Thanks so much Stacey- you completely spoiled me ROTTEN!! I love it all!!