Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF!

I've been looking forward to this weekend for months! Last fall, at my knitting group, some of the ladies were talking about learning to dye at a class. I suggested we all get together some day in the spring, and dye at my place! So, tomorrow is the day! I think there will be about 10 of us (give or take a few), and we're going to set up out in my back yard, and have a dyeing day! I am so excited to get to spend an entire day dyeing, chatting, and hanging out with some knitting friends! It is going to be a blast! I haven't dyed in a group since the class I took a few years back. Some of the ladies haven't dyed before, and some have, which will be a fun combination. Can't wait to see what everyone does with their colors/yarn!

I can't wait to spend the day outside, dyeing, playing with color, drinking some wine, and just chilling. Is it tomorrow yet?!