Thursday, September 14, 2006

choices, choices!

Ok, so I've been really bumming about missing the BNL concert in November. Yesterday, my friend (who's wedding shower it is that I have to miss it for) e-mailed me, and asked if I wanted to join her and another mutual friend in Philly a few days before to see them there. After careful consideration, I declined. It would mean leaving for Philly right after work on a thursday, getting there and seeing them, and either 1) turning around and heading back for 1 day before heading up to Buffalo for the shower, or 2) leaving right from Philly for Buffalo. The issue with that one would be I'd completely miss Stitches East. I was excited about hitting the Market on friday, and then leaving for Buffalo that afternoon. OR if I didn't miss it, I'd be so exhausted that I wouldn't enjoy it. Ever since I had my daughter, the idea of driving 2 and a half hours for a concert in the middle of the week has just become impossible. Heck, going into DC for a concert mid-week hasnt' happened either (and both Guster and They Might Be Giants have been here but we missed them). I suppose if I had more time to think about it, I would have decided to go. But unfortunately, my friend was ordering the tickets yesterday, so it's too late. Thankfully I've seen them 12 times, so it's not the end of the world.

As for photo updates, I have tons of them! I just have to get them off my camera first. I have several FO's to show off! And several of my WIPs have been frogged, since they were either not touched in over a year, and the recipient has grown, or it was coming out too big and loose (Manos vest). I have started several more projects, but most have finished, or are almost done!