Monday, September 18, 2006

yay!!!!

Ok, so a few weeks ago I ordered a skein of yarn from Savvyminx. I made the stupid mistake of not paying attention, and apparently my old address was on my paypal account. So that is where it was sent. I realized my error when it hadn't arrived and the tracking number said undeliverable. I called the post office, and they had no idea what I was talking about. They said that it would be forwarded if it showed up. A few days later, I checked the tracking number and it said Delivered. When I got home, it wasn't there. I went back to the post office, and also spoke with the lady who bought our old place, and it wasn't there either. The guy at the post office seemed to think it was gone. Then today, I opened my mailbox, and IT WAS THERE!!! At first I thought it was the second one I ordered last week, but it wasn't! I knew it was the first one when the yellow forwarding label was on it. It's absolutely lovely, and I can't wait to try it out!!

pics later!