Saturday, September 16, 2006

Misbehaving again.

Well, I've been trying not to spend money on yarn lately, and have failed miserably. First last sunday, it was on some yarn for my Sock Wars socks, and a hat for me, and DB Cashmerino Aran for Fetching for a gift. Then, my co-worker wanted me to go with her to Woolwinders to get yarn for a sweater that she wants to make her son. We got there, and 45 minutes later, we left and I had gotten a second skein for my Sock Wars socks (1 wasn't going to be enough), and a skein of Cherry Tree Hill that I've been wanting to try. The bad part comes in here: On my way out, I asked the owner if they would be getting a shipment of Schaefer in any time soon, because I've really wanted to try Anne. She said that it actually didn't sell well there, so she could order it for me, but they weren't carrying it. I thought about it through lunch and the car ride back to work. I then jumped to the Schaefer Yarn website, and chose 2 colorways that I liked, and e-mailed the owner to have her order it for me. The order is in, and I can't wait to receive it! I've been so bad lately. It's a good thing my hubby loves me so much!

Off to watch more of the World Series of Poker, Main Event. The suspense is killing me...who shall win??!