Monday, September 25, 2006

Game On!!

So, Sock Wars started on Friday! I got home, and immediately cast on. I got about an inch and a half down friday night, and then hardly touched them Saturday. On sunday evening, I knit away while watching more of the Main Event of the World Series of Poker. I'm have 2 more rounds to go before I start the heel flap, and hope to get that and the turn/gusset done tonight.

Here is what I'm using:
Rowan Cash soft in a brick red color
size 6 circular

I have to say the rib is really lovely, and I can't wait to see how they look done! I've seen them on some blogs, and I think they are fantastic.

Bad news: I heard from my killer yesterday, and she is sending my socks in the mail this morning. So I shall be dead soon. But that doesn't mean I'm stopping on my socks, no way!! I'm going to get those as close to done as I can before my socks come in the mail. Talk about motivation!

Tomorrow night will be knitting free though, I'm having a Creative Memories party! I love their stuff, and can't wait to see the new things they have. Fun!!