Friday, June 22, 2007

Fun meme!!

With my birthday in a few days, I had to giggle when one of my SP10 ladies tagged me for this meme!

The rules: Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends. Tsuki added the reasons she picked the items, so I did, too.

My birthday is June 25th!

Events:
1788 - Virginia becomes the 10th state to ratify the United States Constitution. (this is for my friend Rachel, who lives in VA)
1905 - Cullinan Diamond, the largest rough gem-quality diamond known, is discovered by Frederick Wells. (I heart diamonds!)
1981 - Microsoft Inc. is restructured to become an incorporated business in its home state of Washington. (this is for my hubby, who is not a fan of Microsoft)

Births:
1911 - William Howard Stein, American chemist, Nobel laureate (d. 1980) (One of many nobel laureates...Hmmm...Maybe I should get that PhD afterall!!- NOT)
1963 - George Michael, British singer (I used to LOVE him!!)

Holiday:
National Catfish Day (ew!!)

Tag: Anyone in my SP10 group- leave a comment telling me that you posted, and you'll be entered in a drawing!! I love my birthday!