Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Thanks pal!

I'm so horrible! I received a fabulous package from my SP13 right before I left for Miami. And I've been trying to find time/energy to post, and now I'm finally doing it. Just a week plus late. I am such a lucky gal, that's for sure.

Included, was some amazing fabric which I can't wait to use!! it's going to make an awesome apron or knitting tote or something great. I love it so much! Skulls, knitting needles, and other awesomeness. SO fun. Then we have a great book on knitting socks with handpainted yarn. I love the patterns and can't wait to cast on. The yarn is just perfect too! blues, purples, gold- i absolutely love it. Then we have a little kit, with the chibi needles, a mini-hook, and a pendant-needle sizer. I have been looking at these for months thinking about ordering one, and now I dont' have to! Then there are some awesome mood-beads. I'm going to make a fun bracelet with it. I may make 2, one for me and one for my daughter- her fifth birthday is coming up in a few weeks.

Here are some pics:




And here is a pic of a few books I'm working on reading. Not that I have a lot of time to read right now, but I'm trying.


I'll admit I'm not handling this whole working mom thing very well, and have been struggling a lot more especially with Seth being sick all the time. My therapist recommended these books, so I'm giving them a shot. Hopefully it will help put things into perspective. Plus Seth had a little surgery today, had tubes put in his ears, so I'm hoping that it will get better and he will stop getting sick so much. Thankfully the procedure was fast, and he's doing great now.