Sunday, March 12, 2006

house stuff

It's been a crazy weekend! Friday night I went to a party for a bit at a co-workers apartment. Unfortunately Celia crashed and we had to leave before dinner even started! I had planned on going back after I dropped her off at home, but when I arrived home, my SIL and BIL were there! I didn't expect them until after 10, and was happy that they were early! Sadly I called my friend and told her that I couldn't come back, she was disappointed, but since I see Carolyn and Tom just a few times a year, I wanted to spend some time with them.

Yesterday we had our home inspection! Thankfully all is good, no major damage, just a few little things to take care of. It's really looking like this will be the house! I'm WAY too excited, and I'm starting to get attatched. I shall upload a pic of the house, and one of my Soon-To-Be Craft area!