Monday, March 20, 2006

ouch

This weekend started out great! We got to party friday night at a work party, see lots of friends andhad a blast.

Saturday was good, we relaxed abit, watched a movie, and cleaned for the open house Sunday.

Sunday started off good. Then we left once the agent arrived for the open house. Then we got into a car accident. About a minute from home. An idiot drove through a stop sign without stopping, and ran into me. Thank goodness myself, my husband and daughter are all ok. The car is not, we don't know how much damage but it really didn't look good. I'm very sore today, and stayed home to keep an eye on my daughter, who seems fine but I wanted to make sure- since I hurt a lot more today than I did yesterday. It's really not hurt, it's more soreness/stiffness.

So that was my weekend. I'm going to rest now.