Monday, June 19, 2006

my weekend.

Friday, I got an AWESOME package from my SP8! It had all sorts of goodies, including a beautiful handknit purse, some fun yarn, a lavendar sachel and soap, an awesome knitting magazine, and a few other awesome things! I'll post a picture as soon as I find my camera cord.

Friday my father-in-law came for a visit. We had mexican for dinner- YUM, followed by a trip to Home Depot. Started priming the walls.
Saturday I made french toast for breakfast, Celia and I did some shopping and went to a birthday party. We went home, and painted a bit, then played out back in the little plastic pool we have. Grilled out for dinner, and relaxed in the evening.
Sunday, we went out for breakfast (IHOP was SO good!), and another home depot trip, and the boys did more work. We ordered chineese for dinner, and painted all day.

Sunday Celia was a bit out of sorts, and I was thinking she had a sore throat. I was right! I took her to the doctor this morning (to have her cough looked at, and her throat at the same time) and the strep test was postive. She has it AGAIN. Which means that by tomorrow I'll have it, as well as a raging sore throat. So it was overall a good weekend, though it has ups and downs. We now have a light in our bedroom, and freshly painted walls (though another coat is needed).