Friday, February 15, 2008

could be 3 days.

Well, I'm surprised here! I saw my OB yesterday, and he wants me to stop the Pro.cardia (which has been keeping the contractions calm-ish) on Monday. He wants me to wait until Monday, because if the contractions start up pretty quickly, they'll deliver the baby shortly after. So yikes! I'm a bit nervous, and excited. I have SO much to do before the baby comes! I have a feeling that this weekend will involve a lot of shopping, reskeining, and cleaning. At the very least, the meds are helping me to feel a LOT better, and not hurt nearly as much, so I have a feeling that next week will be pretty rough, regardless of whether I end up having the baby early or not. At least tomorrow will mark 36 weeks, so that's really good news!