Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Question 5!

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
This is a tough one! I have a few favorite places, and I can't pick, so I won't! First, is Niagara-on-the-lake. It's a little town just outside of Niagara Falls, Ontario. It's absolutely beautiful, quaint and just perfect, if you ask me. In the spring, there are tulips EVERYWHERE. In the winter, it's lit up like a winter wonderland. And in the area are at least a dozen amazing wineries. Most of which I have visited, and plan to visit many more times. Secondly, is St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. I went there on a cruise once (with 3 of my best girlfriends the year before I got married), and it was unbelievable. Truly amazing. I really want to go back at some point. Either for a week or just a stop over on a cruise. Then there's always the place that we actually GO to...Ocean City, MD. Or the beach within about 30 miles of there. I've camped at Assateague Island, MD twice, stayed in Rehoboth Beach, DE once, and this year we're going to Ocean City, MD (next week!). It's fun living so close to great beach get-aways. While I love just relaxing on the beach, I really enjoy walking up and down the boardwalk even more. And then there's always the yummy food! And last but not least, is Las Vegas. I absolutely loved Vegas when I went in January 07, and I can't wait to go back!! I especially would love for my husband to see it. If only I could live there...

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?
One place I'd love to go is definitely Napa Valley. My husband and I love wine, and even have a bit of a collection. I've always wanted to visit Napa, and hopefully will get to some day. Preferably before my kids are in college...hopefully within the next few years.