Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Question of the Week!!

Question #4-

I forgot to answer this last week, with the baby being sick (twice). So here goes!!

1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?
This is a tough one!! I've been really wanting to try some different fibers that I haven't used before. Maybe a silk, or cashmere... I know Fleeceartist/Handmaiden have several blends (Swiss Mountain Cashmere & Silk) that look amazing. I have never knit with anything cashmere, and I don't have any, so I'll say that. I think I'll maybe pick up something cashmere at Stitches East, to make my stash fully complete. ;)

2) What yarn do you never want to be without?
Socks that Rock! I have a huge sock yarn stash, and I keep adding to it (though I've been so good lately!!). I LOVE sock yarn, and have tons of it! And, about 10 of the skeins are STR. I love it for the squooshiness and for the colorways. Just fabulous.