Friday, August 22, 2008

Harry potter yarn club

Well, I'm getting really excited about something I've been thinking about for a while. I'm going to be running a Harry Potter inspired Yarn club! It's going to have 7 shipments, one inspired by each of the 7 books (an event or character or place that is key to the plot). I've opened up 10 spots, and if there's more interest I can open up a few more. This is going to be so much fun!!

Here's the details:
7 shipments, every other month starting in October 08 and going through October 09.
Each shipment will include a skein of yarn, hand dyed by me, in a variety of bases (TBD).
Each shipment will also include a special extra, TBD.

The cost:
If you pay up front, in full, the total cost is $175 ($170 plus $5 in shipping).
If you want to pay in installments, you will be invoiced each month prior to shipment for a total of $27 ($22 plus $5 shipping)

How do you sign up?? I have 10 7 spots up in my shop. I have both "pay-in-full" and "installment" listings up. Come join in on the fun!!