Thursday, December 15, 2005

all about me

Thought this would be fun.

TEN random things you might not know about me:

I am a Buffalo girl at heart.
I hate snow.
I hate getting dressed up- I am happiest in jeans and a T-shirt.
I love roller coasters, the higher and faster the better.
I am a hopeless romantic.
I am a chocoholic, especially orange chocolate.
I love red wine.
I have no patience for immiturity.
I have seen Niagara Falls hundredes of times, but it still amazes me.
I'm as blind as a bat.

NINE Places I have Visited

Budapest
London
Brussles
Amsterdam (but only for a half of a day so we could go to the Van Gogh museum)
Zurich
Rome
Florence
Nice
Paris

EIGHT Ways to Win My Heart

Have a warm smile
Make me laugh
Be open to new experiences
share dessert with me at dinner
put up with my crap
Bring me good coffee
Be funny
give massages.

SEVEN Things I Want to Do Before I Die

Watch Celia grow up
Have 2 or 3 more kids
Inspire someone, anyone
see the world
own a single family house with a yard
lose weight!
get a dog


SIX Things I'm Afraid Of

Cancer
bees
birds
Ok, anything that flies at you
not being able to see my daughter grow up
car accidents

FIVE Things I Don't Like

Liver
seafood
Rude people
arrogance
people who complain about everything and don't try to do anything about what's bugging them

FOUR Ways to Turn Me Off

push religion or politics on me
smell like garlic
be rude
have a temper

THREE Things I Do Everyday

sleep
kiss my daughter
kiss my husband

TWO Things That Make Me Happy

holding Celia
cats purring

One Thing on My Mind Right Now

Should I let Celia fuss or get her up even though she needs a nap?