Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy day!!!

I love my Secret pal!! I got my last two packages in the mail today! The first one was at my doorstep when I walked in the house. I brought it in and opened it to find Vogue Knitting - Accessorize, which is an awesome book with scarves, hats, ponchos, socks and mittens. Then there was a cute sheep tape measure, and the cutting pendant that I"ve been eyeing for a while. I was so psyched to see a package for me! Then I flip through the mail, and see a post card. I look closer, to see that it's a gift subscription for Interweave Knits!! My favorite magazine! I'm flying high today! Thank you so much Angela! You made SP6 awesome! I am so lucky to have had great pals in both SP5 and SP6. I can only hope that the ones I spoiled feel the same way (and from what they said on their blogs, I think they did! I came home early to get some work done from home, making power point presentations is much faster for me wtih no distractions. But I think I may just have to look through my new book first... ;)