Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm weak

I bought a skein of manos a few weeks ago for a gift. I've been looking at it every day, and telling myself...No. You can't touch it. It's a gift for your mom. Well, that went out the window the other night. I grabbed it and started balling it after spending all day at home with a sick kid. I started making a scarf, and I really didin't like how it was coming out. So I frogged it. I started another scarf, but wasn't what I wanted either, so I frogged it again. Then I decided to do it lengthways, instead. So I cast on 100 stitches, and started going. After a few rows, I realized it wasn't really long enough. So I frogged it again. Finally, I'm about 3/4 of the way done with a pretty scarf. I'm going to give it to my future Sister-in-law for a christmas gift. Really, I am. I think. Though the colors are so pretty... No...it's a gift!!! Argh!!