Tuesday, December 27, 2005

time to felt.

I finished the strap for my Booga bag last night. Now all I have to do is felt it! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'll have to post some before and after pics soon.

Christmas was really nice. We stayed in Maryland this year, which is a first. We've always drivin up to Buffalo and spent the holidays with family. I'm so glad we stayed here, it gave us a chance to start some of our own traditions with Celia. She was so excited to come downstairs and see the presents that Santa left. The first thing she asked about that morning when I came to her room was Cookies Santa and Milk Santa since we had left them for Santa the night before. It was really sweet. Celia loved to open her presents, she kept shouting "OTEN!!" (her word for open). Then we relaxed, and had neighbors over for dinner. And relaxed some more. Nathan got poker chips (set of 600 clay ones) and a poker table top from me and Celia, so we broke them in. I took him for all of his chips. ;) I wish we were playing for money, because I was lucky!

I got some cool knitting supplies for gifts too. My in-laws sent me some pretty yarn, LB suede in this cool green/purple/blue colors, along with size 10 circs and size 3 DPNs- both in bamboo. And my sister-in-law and her hubby sent the 2006 knitting pattern a day calendar. So many neat patterns that I can't wait to try!