Thursday, April 20, 2006

sheep and wool

I am really starting to get excited about Maryland sheep and wool! I have to say I'm very lucky to live only about 20-30 minutes away from the Howard county fairgrounds! My mom is coming down, and we'll spend all day saturday there. I can't wait! I am starting to get ideas for what I want to buy (and should buy...since of course I want to buy more than I should). I'm definitely buying some gifts too!

I ordered my Knitbloggers Ball T-shirt today, which I can't wait to get. I wasn't going to, but decided that it would make it much easier to decide what to wear then, and thought it would be fun to have. I'm so proud to be a geek. ;) I'm just really looking forward to actually meeting some fellow knitbloggers!

No more knitting content, been hanging, working, and being a mom in the lovely 80 degree Maryland weather!!