Monday, March 19, 2007

Thank you!!

Last week was a really great mail week!!

First, I received a beautiful handstamped card from my FCS2 spoilee Emilee, to thank me for her package. What a sweet gesture, thanks!!


Than, I got a box from Tomme! It was a "thank you for hostessing SP9" gift! Inside, I found this lovely scarf (which I have aleady worn a few times and gotten loads of compliments on by the way!)! Thanks Tomme- it was my pleasure!


Then, last, but certainly NOT least, my package from my Favorite Color Swap 2 pal Heather! Inside- a skein of Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn in a great purple, some Panda cotton (bamboo/cotton blend), which is in the process of becoming a pair of short summer socks (thanks for the suggestion Heather!). Plus a cool calculator, button covers, starburst, and some very pretty stitch markers!! Thank you SO much Heather, I really do love everything!