Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sheep and Wool purchases!

I've decided that for now on, I'm ONLY buying yarn at festivals/Stitches, unless it's for a gift, or for a specific project. My stash is way out of control!!

That being said, here's what I picked up at Sheep and Wool last weekend! And this does NOT include what I picked up for Nicol. My mom and I really had a blast!!
All of our purchases (minus one of my mom's, which is a vest kit that will be wound and shipped right to her).

My new purse, handwoven and cotton with loads of pockets

Yes, I did wait for about 45 minutes to buy these 4 skeins of STR!

Here's some SWTC bamboo, and Fleece Artist!! I finally got to see it in person in more than a few colorways!

And then we have wool/alpaca/silk blend in great blues. I can't wiat to spin it up! I'm thinking a vest??

And some BFL roving.

Some merino/silk roving.


Some merino roving.


Brooks Farm four play for scarves!


And last, but certainly not least, some more bobbins and a spare drive belt for my Kiwi.


It was SUCH a fun day, and I'm already looking forward to next year!!