Monday, July 16, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire- Second Years

1.What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw

2.Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference?
US 10 wide. 10.5 inches long, 9.5 inches circumference

3.List your three favorite sock yarns.
a. Fleece Artist
b. Socks that Rock
c. Koigu

4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand?
Anything you love! I really love great colors, so I'm happy with everything!

5.Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn?
I love both varigated and solids equally

6.What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash?
any colors. Except orange and yellow- not really a fan of those colors.

7.What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?
lace

8.Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)
Really dislike smoke- it gives me migranes, and makes me nauseaus (I'm pregnant).

9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?
I have 2 cats, so stray hairs are a given. I'll wash in woolwash before sending though.

10.Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Sure, why not.