Wednesday, June 25, 2008

32

I can't believe it's been another year!! Today, is my 32nd birthday, and sometimes I still feel like I'm in my 20's. Then I remember how much I've learned since my mid-twenties, and I'm glad I'm in my thirties. I'm sure this will keep happening as I get older, too. For now, I'm just a little grumpy about getting some grey hair, but that I can cope with, with a trip to the hair salon. Pampering is a good thing. ;)

My gift from my husband was amazing. He got me a gift certificate to Toys R Us, which is for the new Guitar Hero- Aerosmith which comes out this weekend! It was cute too, he put "to our guitar hero, from your adoring fans, for one chance at fame" or something like that. He's too cute! I can't wait to go shopping Sunday and pick it up (hopefully it will be widely available).

I have made some progress on my shawl, which I'm pretty excited about! It's looking awesome, and I love it! I'll try to take some pics tonight and post them later. For now, I've got to finish up some work, go home and part-y!