Thursday, June 05, 2008

Actual knitting content?!!

Oh my goodness- I'm about to post some knitting content!! It feels like it's been FOREVER since I've posted anything knitting related! And this post shall have a few things!

I'm working away on my SP12 matches! I'm so excited to get that going, it's going to be a fun round! I can't wait to start spoiling my pal! It has been way too long since I've participated in a swap, and I feel all refreshed and ready to go!

I also signed up for another swap! It's the Hush Hush Handspun Hootenanny and it's going to be SO much fun!! If you are a spinner, head on over and join!

I've been knitting and spinning a bit over here too. Here are a few pics of what I've been working on!
Here we have some merino that I spun up last week. I bought 3 different colorways at MSW, and I let Celia pick out which one she liked best. She picked this one, and it's destined to be a new pair of legwarmers for her gymnastics class!


And here is some progress on my Central Park Hoodie! It's out of Brooks Farm Solana that I picked up at MSW. It's SO soft, and the color is just fantastic! I'm hoping to knit away on it all summer and fall, so I can wear it next winter. Though my mom was smart, and she told me I have 3 years to get it done...which is a much more realistic goal considering I can't seem to finish any of my projects...


And last, but certainly not least, here is a pic of my little guy. He's getting SO big so fast, and I can't believe how much he's grown! Notice the shirt- I got this from Mel's Cafepress store. My guy is a work of ART for sure...Assisted Reproductive Technology. I have gotten SO many compliments on it- great design Mel!